Blog

So, as you may or may not know, after months of searching for the perfect house (about half a year to be exact) Tony finally found one and closed on it yesterday.  He's going to kill me for saying this, but he looked at me and said: "I think I want to start a blog about fixing up my house...I want to be like Pioneer Woman."  Okay, Tony...whatever you say.

So, here's your blog.  I'll post occasionally, but hopefully Tony will remember to keep up with it, so he can "be like Pioneer Woman."

Thursday was the first day in the house and it was quite eventful.  So far, we have been getting a lot done, just not seeing much progress because everything we've been working on is destructive (tearing down wall paper, taking down cabinets, prepping things for paint, patching holes, etc.)  So, once we start on the fun stuff I'm sure it will seem like we're being a lot more productive, but until then I'll be painting cabinets.

-Annie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP