Walk Through Pictures

A little bit about Tony's house...

We think that the house is perfect, and honestly more than I expected we'd get for his price range.  It is a 1620 sq ft house in a good, established neighborhood with easy access to the highway.  It has 3 bedrooms that are all good sized, and 2 full bathrooms.  

Now begins the fun (and very expensive) task of furnishing and decorating a first home.  I have so many ideas, and I'm kind of struggling with execution.  My inspiration folder on my computer is growing by the hour, while my wallet unfortunately isn't.  Luckily, I (I'm not going to let him take credit for this, because he was reluctant about moving so fast) was smart enough to start picking out paint colors and decide the general color palette as soon as his offer was accepted.  This has helped tremendously, because we were able to purchase all of the paint and get to work right away.  If we would have started the process of choosing paint colors after he closed, we wouldn't have been able to get anything done for weeks, because who knew that there were so many shades of white and that they could all be so different.

On that note, here are a few pictures I was able to snap of the house during the inspection.  Ignore all of the wandering people (family).  I had to be quick, because I was getting in the way of the inspector a bit, so they aren't the best, but I think you get the idea.

I have some newer ones without people and the previous owner's furniture that I took on closing day, but honestly I'm just too lazy to upload those right now.


I love the nice big corner lot.

Entry

Marble floor entry

Front room will likely be used as the living room.


This is the formal living room that you see straight ahead of you as you first enter the house.  I love the fireplace and built in book cases.

One of my favorite parts of the house.

Kitchen


This angle shows you a little more of the bay window area/breakfast nook.

Hallway to the bedrooms.

Guest Bedroom #1/Office: There are hardwoods under all of the carpet that we are going to pull up and refinish.

Other side of guest bedroom #1/office

Guest bedroom #2.

Full bath #1

Master Bedroom

Another angle of the master.  Door to the master bathroom is to the left of where I was standing when I took this picture.

Master bath...a little small, but it works.

Master bath

Master bath

Love the patio on the back of the house.


A little more of the patio

And more patio.

And more patio...and Tony.  Yes, he's wearing short sleeves...it was actually a fairly nice December day...just not short sleeve weather.

2 car garage on the side of the house, which we both love (both the fact that it's hidden, and that it has room for 2 cars...something that was hard to find in this area in his price range)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP