Bedding

Right now, I'm loving this bedding from Crate and Barrel (honestly, I'm not sure why I keep leaning towards Crate and Barrel lately...I've always preferred Pottery Barn over C&B, but for some reason I keep picking things from C&B)...


Marimekko Kude Bed Linens  |  Crate&Barrel

It's not too feminine or too masculine.  Green and yellow together can sometimes look too summery, but I think here it is a perfect match paired with the off white and the olivey green tones.  I think it would look great in the master bedroom with the Duxbury Gray walls that have a hint of green in them.

I really love the bedding when the yellow Nora coverlet is added like here:

Nora Coverlet  |  Crate&Barrel

And I am just in LOVE with this pillow from C&B as well.

Shasta 24"x16" Pillow  |  Crate&Barrel
Speaking of the wall color in the master bedroom...I just realized (as I sorted through my own pictures) I have never taken any pictures or posted anything other than an iPhone picture of it.  So, after a quick run to the other side of the house, here you go!

Walls: Benjamin Moore Duxbury Gray
Trim: Benjamin Moore Mascarpone
This looks just about the right shade...maybe it's a little greener in person...but pretty close to how this picture looks on my monitor.
Here is a mood board with a few of the pieces we are toying with for the master bedroom.

Walls: Benjamin Moore Duxbury Gray
Trim: Benjamin Moore Mascarpone
8x10 Festival Rug  |  Anthropologie
Marimekko Kude Bed Linens  |  Crate&Barrel
Nora Coverlet  |  Crate&Barrel
Shasta 24"x16" Pillow  |  Crate&Barrel
Porto Nightstand  |  Crate&Barrel
Porto Metal Bench  |  Crate&Barrel
Porto 6-Drawer Dresser  |  Crate&Barrel
Porto 4-Drawer Dresser  |  Crate&Barrel
Porto Cheval Mirror  |  Crate&Barrel
Porto Mirror  |  Crate&Barrel
Still not sure about the bed...he has a frame that came free with his new mattress and box spring.  Originally, we both though a complete bed would be best, but I'm starting to lean towards just a headboard, or even...no headboard at all?  I don't know if that is totally weird or what?  The bed is right under a wide, high window that is right where a headboard would be, so it kind of visually balances the area above the bed.  Not sure if it would be too comfortable for him, though.  Any thoughts?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP