Wainscoting/Beadboard

Every time I walk down the bedroom hallway, I feel like it's missing something.  Granted, we still have to put down the quarter round, but I just feel like it needs something more.  Maybe it just needs some picture frames, but I have this wild idea that wainscoting or something along those lines would look awesome in the hallway.


The hallways are Stonington Gray, which is very light, so if we used the Mascarpone on the beadboard it wouldn't be a huge difference, but enough to really class up the hallway.

Here's the best example I could find of beadboard with a simple molding that I think would work well in the hallway...

Image from Gathering Moss blog in this post.
I love the simplicity of the beadboard in this image, and it is exactly what I want in the hallway.  Not to mention, the colors are pretty spot on to what the colors would be in the hallway if the bead-board was added. 
There are lots of other things to worry about before the hallway, though...back to painting closets :)

Mrs. Thornton  – (March 31, 2011 at 6:07 PM)  

Well I was feeling really good about my blog until I read yours. lol. The place looks awesome!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP