Office

So, the office has come together quite nicely after some super late nights on my part where I did a little multi-tasking, switching between editing pictures and working on building desks while I ran some batches of images and uploaded galleries, etc.  It wasn't really planned, in fact we were going to tackle the office after we had finished the guest bedroom, but I was tired of sitting on the hardwood floor with my iMac on the floor of the den.  Not the most comfortable position to be in.  So, I kind of decided to take it on by myself and I'm super happy with the results and Tony, while skeptical at first of my building skills/vision, really likes it now...so that's good :)

I'll post pictures of the room later, but essentially it is all white with green accents (the same green that we used in the bathroom).  So, I've been envisioning a green mid-century-esque (that is SO not a word) chair at the desks in the office.  So, I've been casually browsing around without finding anything until last night (very late) I stumbled upon these three chairs that would fit into the room perfectly:

West Elm  |  Scoop-Back Chair - $79
Crate & Barrel  |  Felix Green Side Chair - $89

Room & Board  |  Jake Chair - $79
The Crate & Barrel version is probably closest to the green we used as an accent, but I'm not opposed to having different shades of green as long as they're all similar.  Right now, I'm leaning towards the West Elm version, and I'd really like to pull the trigger right now, but I think I'm going to look a little bit more and then hopefully make a decision soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP