Slow Progress

I'm terrible at updating, but things have been super busy around here and between my job at KU and my photography I have been incredibly busy.  In between my two jobs I have been doing odd projects here are there.  Specifically, the office and the guest bath.

The guest bath has been primarily Tony's to tackle.  I have to get back to editing pictures, but just a few quick bathroom pictures for now.  Not done by any means, but closer!  I'll have Tony explain what he did later...and ignore the frayed edges of the curtain...I'm working on it... :)



And just one of the house right now to show what it looks like in Spring :)  Since Tony bought the house in December/January when the ground was completely snow covered, we had no idea what the yard would look like in the Spring.  We didn't know what kind of trees he had or any of that...it has been so fun to see everything bloom and kind of figure out what he has in his yard.  Still figuring things out and trying to get some patches of grass to grow, but I think it looks very pretty :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP